Jim Clark is one of the most notable and accomplished drivers of his time. Known for his unconventional driving techniques that led him and the Lotus name to success. In his time he won 25 Grand Prix and to-date is the only driver in the world that has won both the Indy 500 and the F1 title in the same year.
Jim won his first Drivers' World Championship driving the Lotus 25 in 1963–winning seven out of the ten races, as well as Lotus’ first Constructors’ World Championship.
The Lotus 25’s British Racing Green with splashes of Norfolk mustard yellow in the hands of Jim Clark became an infamous duo defining the image of early-to-mid 60’s F1 Racing.
The Jim & Lotus 25 Tribute T10 Bespoke commemorates the excellence of Jim’s driving and celebrates the successes to be found in non conventional design and thinking.
This T10 Bespoke features British racing green crocodile cover inserts contrasted with 24k gold plating over solid yellow bronze metal perimeter which commemorates the infamous racing duo Jim Clark & the Lotus 25.
British Racing Green Crocodile and Obsidian Black YTPZ Ceramic Zirconia
24k Gold Plating over Solid Yellow Bronze
- A pair of T10 Bespoke ear computers
- Portable gull-winged storage case and pocket charger
- 1 black oak wooden display box/ storage case
- (6) sets of Klipsch patented oval eartips (sizes XXS to XL)
- Pocket induction charging station (ICS)
- 12” USB-C cord with optional USB-A adaptor
- 1 genuine embossed leather T10 draw-string carry bag
- 1 black velvet ICS / USB cable draw-string carry bag
Uniqueness guaranteed with our handcrafted pieces by skilled artisans. Each piece is one-of-a-kind.
Elevate your daily routine with expertly designed products that combine functionality and style.
Eco-conscious choice with our sustainably sourced materials. Make a difference with your purchase.
Be the only one with a limited edition piece. Don't miss out on owning a one-of-a-kind product.